Please pray for Fr.Antony - 2nd thread .

Dear friends , as many of you will know Fr. Antony , this gentle and loving priest who has been recovering from his illness these last few months , additionally entered hospital in September for a hernia operation. Because he was discharged too early , his recovery has been considerably prolonged , and the more so because of his previous illness from which he was still recovering . I would ask you to kindly to continue your prayers for him to make a complete recovery , and return to his friends and parishioners who miss him greatly . God bless all my friends who have been faithfully praying for him .

Lord Jesus , you are the great friend of the sick and you healed them while you were on earth . Grant them once more your healing power and comfort them in their affliction
Come Holy Spirit , strengthen Fr.Antony so that he may find renewed health both in body and soul . Amen .

A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin - ( Never known to fail )

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel , Fruitful Vine ,
Splendour of Heaven , blessed Mother of the Son of God,
Immaculate Virgin , assist me in this my necessity :
for the complete healing of Fr.Antony, and especially from his operation .
O Star of the Sea , help me and show me herein you are my Mother .

O Holy Mary , Mother of God , Queen of Heaven and Earth ,
I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart ,
to succour me in this necessity :
there are none that can withstand your power .

O show me herein you are my Mother .
O Mary , conceived without sin , pray for us who have recourse to thee . ( 3 times )
Sweet Mother , I place this cause in your hands . (3 times )
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the Devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:

For the recovery of Fr. Antony, St. Raphael lend your healing balm which you received from heaven. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Lord, please heal Fr. Antony in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Grant him all the graces he needs to persevere, and fill him with deep peace. May he be able to return soon to his parishioners and preach the Gospel to them, and may he return to his friends and share in good fellowship with them again. Bless Fr. Antony, Lord, and protect him form all harm. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Father, we Thank You and Praise you for continuing to heal Father Antony. Please grant him a full recovery so he may return to his duties, please show great mercy to this kind and wonderful man who has given his life to be of service to your people.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for Fr. Antony to the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Father, we Thank You and Praise you for continuing to heal Father Antony. Please grant him a full recovery so he may return to his duties, please show great mercy to this kind and wonderful man who has given his life to be of service to your people.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for Fr. Antony to the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Lord Jesus , you are the great friend of the sick and you healed them while you were on earth . Grant them once more your healing power and comfort them in their affliction
Come Holy Spirit , strengthen Fr.Antony so that he may find renewed health both in body and soul . Amen .

A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin - ( Never known to fail )

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel , Fruitful Vine ,
Splendour of Heaven , blessed Mother of the Son of God,
Immaculate Virgin , assist me in this my necessity :
for the complete healing of Fr.Antony, and especially from his operation .
O Star of the Sea , help me and show me herein you are my Mother .

O Holy Mary , Mother of God , Queen of Heaven and Earth ,
I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart ,
to succour me in this necessity :
there are none that can withstand your power .

O show me herein you are my Mother .
O Mary , conceived without sin , pray for us who have recourse to thee . ( 3 times )
Sweet Mother , I place this cause in your hands . (3 times )
Amen .

Holy Michael , the Archangel ,
defend us in battle .
Be thou our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the Devil .
May God rebuke him ,we humbly pray ;
and do Thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts ,
by the Divine Power of God ,thrust down to hell ,
Satan and all other evil spirits ,
who wander through the world ,
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:

Dear Lord, Please heal Fr Anthony.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Praying hard.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.