Please pray for Fr. Beau who is dying

My Brothers & Sisters:

Please pray for a priest friend of mine, Fr. Beau, who is very ill, from COPD and emphysema to unspecified organ failures (probably the kidneys as they are the first to go in cases of COPD).

I really think he would love to live to see the TAC accepted into Inter-communion with the Catholic Church (pretty much along the lines of what the Eastern Catholic Churches have right now), but is now afraid he won’t live to see it…

Please pray for two things - 1) A “Swift” & successful resolution to the negotations leading to a “prompt” (I understand Rome moves slowly and that His Holiness is dotting every “I” & crossing every “T”) acceptances into Full Communion either as a Sui Iuris Church or a Personal Prelature, and 2) That the Lord would grant Fr. Beau to recover and be well enough to see this and to experience this himself.

Thank you for your prayers, and to God be the Glory.

Your Brother & Servant in Christ, Michael

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesu & St. Gabriel:

Thank you for your prayers.

I’ll post any “news” as soon as I receive it from him or from our mutual friends.

Your Brother & Servant in Christ, Michael

GLORIOUS Archangel Saint Raphael,
Great prince
Of the heavenly court,
Illustrious for your gifts
Of wisdom and grace,
Guide of those
Who journey by land or sea,
Consoler of the afflicted,
And refuge of sinners.

I beg you to assist me
In all my needs
And in all the sufferings
Of this life,
As once you helped
The young Tobias
On his travels.

And because you are
The “Medicine of God”,
I humbly pray you
To heal the many infirmities
Of my soul
And all the ills
Which afflict my body,
If it be for my greater good.

I specially ask of you
The favor of Fr. Beau recovering
and be well enough to see the TAC
accepted into the Holy Catholic Church.

And the grace
Of angelic purity,
Which makes me fit
To be the temple
Of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

St. Raphael,
Of the glorious seven
Who stand before the throne
Of Him who lives and reigns,
Angel of Health!
The Lord has filled your hand
With balm from heaven
To soothe or cure our pains
Heal or cure
The victim of disease,
And guide our steps
When doubtful of our ways!

Amen.

For Father Beau

Our God, in my dying hour,
shine through me as the burning sun
in witness to Your gentle, loving mercy—
purifying finally the being that is soon to see Your face.

Let all heaven rejoice and glorify You.
For this, Your child, who might have been lost
is Yours for all eternity.

My only thanks is—
all I have I give You,
now, and forever.

“What we are waiting for is what He promised: the new heavens and new earth, the place where righteousness will be at home.” [2 Peter 3:13] “You are sad now, but I shall see you again, and your hearts will be full of joy, and that joy no one shall take from you.” [John 16:21]

May our Lord Jesus Christ support Fr. Beau all the daylong, till the shades lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busyworld is hushed, and the fever of life is over, and his
work is done. There in His mercy may He give Fr. Beau a safe lodging, and a
holy rest, and peace at the last.

Amen

Praying hard.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord, I pray for Fr. Beau’s health and that he will live long enough to see more unity between my Church and his. Grant him days filled with much faith and a may he be blessed to experience our Holy Catholic Church united together with his in all truth and in all love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.