Please pray for Frances who is dying

Please include Frances in your prayers today. Death is iminent within the next 1-2 days. We buried her daughter-in-law, just 3 days ago who had been battling a long illness. She has been like a mother to my spouse for over 50 years.

Praying for Frances

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

May the angels line her way to Heaven.

Praying for Frances…and for your intentions.

IMP- What a special time for her suffering and death at the Easter season. May she soon celebrate eternity with Jesus.

Dear Lord, we commend Frances to Your loving care.
Please let her feel your loving presence and grant her peace.
Please have compassion on her family and friends.

Praying for Frances and continued prayers promised…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, be ever so close to Frances at this time of immanent death and let her feel your presence in a special way; if she doesn’t feel your presence at this time, may her faith nonetheless remain strong amid any distractions from the devil or from a fear of dying. May she be surrendered to her circumstances and thus gain merit for heaven for her soul and for souls. May she die in perfect peace and in the knowledge that she is loved so much by You and may she be received by You at the gates of Heaven with an embrace that melts away all her sufferings she’s experienced in this life up to her death. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Holding Frances in my prayers.

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty yourself out upon us.
Oh Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Oh my Jesus,
forgive us of our sins.
Save us from the fires of Hell.
And lead all souls into Heaven,
especially those in most need of your mercy.

Lord,
Please grant Frances a peaceful and happy death. Reciveve her into Your kingdom.

-Jeanne

Through the intercession of St. Joseph, Patron Saint of a happy death, I will keep Frances in my prayers and while praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Did you get a Priest to administer Extreme Unction to Frances?

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Yes, she did receive the sacrament. Thank you for asking. Frances also died Easter Sunday peacefully surrounded by her family that just flew in about an hour before she drew her last breath. God granted her that last request I am sure, to live until her family arrived. Thank you for your prayers. May the angels lead her into Paradise.

requiescat in pace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.