Please pray for Francisco

Please pray for Francisco.
He is a teenager who has cancer on the hip. He endured several rounds of chemotherapy and radiations to no avail.
The doctors will perform some test on July 22 to see if the cancer has spread.
They will give the results to their parents on July 25.
And if it is possible, they will operate, to remove his hip and leg.
The surgery lasts about twenty hours and there is huge risk of hemorrhage that may take his life.
He knows the risks and still he wants to do it.
He has been offering up his sufferings, and even though he is very thin and weak, he never misses Sunday Mass.
His mother told me he finished school with the highest average, and he dedicated hours to help others study for the exams. He is a good boy with a big heart, who so wants to live!

May he and his family experience the loving embrace of the Divine Healer and the maternal intercession of Mary. And may the outcome of all this be for the greater glory of God and good of everyone who knows this remarkable young man.

Thank you for your prayers!

Alma

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen.

Prayer to Saint Peregrine

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.
For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Pause here and silently recall the names of the sick for whom you are praying)
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Praying for him…

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Lord,

Your servant Francisco truly practices your will here one Earth. He is strongly faithful to you. Please Lord, keep Francisco in good health so that he may continues to work for you here.

Amen.

Praying for him. God bless.

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May the Lord heal Francisco in accordance with his holy and perfect will. May Francisco keep strong and persevere in a state of grace. May the Lord’s will be done in Francisco’s life with no obstacles to his will. May Francisco and his parents be comforted and strengthened through prayer and the sacraments. Amen.

Praying for Francisco …

God our Saviour, please grant healing and and healthy long life to your dear son Franscisco so that he may use the gifts You have graciously bestowed him with to serve You and others in this life. For this we are eternally grateful,

Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.