Please, pray for friend with breast cancer

Stacy is my wife’s co-worker and a close friend of ours.

Stacy found out today that she has breast cancer.

Please ask St. Peregrine Laziosi, the patron saint of those suffering from cancer, to intercede on behalf of Stacy.

Thank you for including her in your prayers.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter .

Stacy is in my prayer

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ †***

Stacy will be in my prayers for her strength and healing in this trial.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

Praying for Stacy…

Praying for Stacy.

:gopray:

Prayer to Saint Peregrine

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.
For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Pause here and silently recall the names of the sick for whom you are praying)
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/peregrine.htm

I will include Stacy in my prayer book and pray for her daily. May she be blessed with God’s love, grace and mercy…

asking St. Peregrine Laziosi to pray with us for Stacy’s body and soul.

St Therese, your mother died of breast cancer. She is soon to be beatified. I ask you and your mother to intercede for Stacy

AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.