Please pray for Geoff

a friend who’s in a halfway house. Pray that he will overcome his problem and won’t be harmed.

Thanks,

Rocket

Eternal Father, for the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. Amen.

Lord please help Geoff protect him from harm and guide him and those around him to help him move forward in his life.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, lay your healing hands down on Geoff and give him what he needs. Amen.

Dear Lord, What a blessing that you have brought Geoff safely to a place of recovery. May he continue to follow Your lead and find strength in Your love. May he overcome all challenges facing him and may goodness and kindness follow him all the days of his life. Amen.

Lord please help Geoff protect him from harm and guide him and those around him to help him move forward in his life.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you we cry, poor banished children of Eve,
to you we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Thanks and God bless.

Rocket

Mother Mary, I commend Geoff to you. Please guide and protect him.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for Geoff!

Praying that Geoff will be victorious in overcoming this problem.

Hail and blessed be the hour and moment
In which the Son of God was born
of the most pure Virgin Mary,
at midnight,
in Bethlehem,
in piercing cold.
In that hour vouchsafe, O my God!
to hear my prayer and grant my desires,
through the merits of Our Saviour Jesus Christ,
and of His blessed Mother. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.