Please pray for Gigglin

our good friend. She is going through a tough time now with anxiety and needs our prayers.

Thanks,

Rocket

May The Lord Jesus Christ uplift Gigglen though his holy Spirit and most sacred heart.

Our Father who aret in heaven hallowed be thy name thy ingdom come thy wil be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive thsoe who ttresspass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Hail mary full of Grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus holy mary mother of God pray for us sinner now and at the hour of our death amen

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive those who tresspass agianst us and lead us not into ttemptation but deliver us from evil.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

I came upon trouble and anguish,
and I called on the name of the Lord:
“Lord, free my soul.”

The Lord is kind and just,
our God takes pity on us.
The Lord guards the weak;
I am cast down, but he will save me.

Turn, my soul, to your rest,
for the Lord is kind to you.
He has torn my soul away from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from falling.

I shall walk before the Lord in the land of the living.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Holding Gigglin in my prayers.

I am praying for Gigglin and will bring this intention with me to mass today.

You are always in my prayers dear Gigglin …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Keeping her in my prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for Gigglin

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Dear Lord, please surround Georgia with Your light and love and grant her the miracle of healing.
I praise and thank You for her love for her.

Praying.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of loving friends who pray for us. Lord, we lift the intentions for our sister in Christ, Georgia, who is going through some very difficult times. We ask for your mercy, blessing, and healing for our sister in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help all who minister to our sister Georgia - family, friends, medical staff, and all of us here at the CAF - that we might share the peace of Christ and help with the anxiety and the healing our sister needs. Please surround our sister with your blessed peace and grant her a strong faith, courage, and hope in You, dear Lord.

Lord, our sister also desires that we keep her two daily Novena prayers going in her absence. We pray that many of your people will come to our sister’s aid and help with this intention as well.

We pray in the name of your beloved son, Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

I am praying for your friend…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of loving friends who pray for us. Lord, we lift the intentions for our sister in Christ, Georgia, who is going through some very difficult times. We ask for your mercy, blessing, and healing for our sister in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help all who minister to our sister Georgia - family, friends, medical staff, and all of us here at the CAF - that we might share the peace of Christ and help with the anxiety and the healing our sister needs. Please surround our sister with your blessed peace and grant her a strong faith, courage, and hope in You, dear Lord.

Lord, our sister also desires that we keep her two daily Novena prayers going in her absence. We pray that many of your people will come to our sister’s aid and help with this intention as well.

We pray in the name of your beloved son, Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Continued prayers…

Many thanks for your prayers and God bless you all.

Rocket

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.