Please pray for Gloria

She needs your prayers. This is an amazing story please read it.

archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=gloria02&date=20070602&query=gloria+strauss

apparently there has been a series in the seattle times about this little girl. She is on the verge of death today, and it could be hours, but there’s been a lot of people returning to their faith because of her. You can find the whole series of articles on the seattle times website. Her name is Gloria Strauss

archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=gloria16&date=20070616&query=gloria+strauss

here is the latest article.
archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=fancher16&date=20070916&query=gloria+strauss

I was in tears as I read the articles,what faith the family has,they are surely an inspiration,I will keep Gloria and her family in my prayers and PRAY for their miracle,I don’t know what else to say,I’m going to go get on my knees now and start praying.

Yeah,
I just heard about it for the first time this morning on Catholic radio, and the host… I can’t remember his name was with the family in Seattle yesterday and said she’s very close to death.
Sweet Jesus and Blessed Mother please be with her in her hour of need!

-Praying for Gloria! What an awesome story of faith!:gopray2:

Praying for Gloria and her family! :gopray2:

Lord, you have proven yourself once again in the spirit of this little girl and her family. I ask that her suffering be eased Father. A miracle has already occured… Her story is being told. Thank you Father.

Wil keep this child in daily prayer

Praying for Gloria…

seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2003832785/

She is now with God & in no more pain. Such faith from a little one!

May The Lord comfort all who grieve her…

Praying for the repose of her soul.

GOD please comfort this faithful family,as they know Gloria is happy now in heaven.What an amazing child and an inspiration for all of us.:angel1: :heaven:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.