Please pray for Hallie that she would convert to Catholicism and repent of her pro-abortion ways

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for my former friend, Hallie? She is pro-abortion and is a liberal Atheist. Please pray that she convert and have a change of mindset.

Jesus please claim her for Yourself, and make her mind, heart, and life, true to Your commandments of love.

Lord please have mercy on Hallie. Please forgive her of her sins, as you forgive all of us in Your infinite Mercy. Please Lord, soften Hallie’s heart and help her see the real Truth, Your Truth, in all it’s Majesty. Help her see the folly of atheism. Help her see the true evil of abortion. Help her think deeply about the poor innocent little children who are the most vulnerable members in our society, yet are forgotten and killed every day. Help her see the terrible travesty of this abomination. Have mercy on us Lord!

St Monica, pray for Hallie as you did for your son. May she experience a conversion such as his.

I'm praying for her. Thank you for telling me.

For Haillie ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please let Hallie experience you in a special way and come to know, love and serve you and be happy with you forever in heaven. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you everyone. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.