Please pray for healing after my divorce

My divorce is finalised today, my new life starts now. I want to walk with God every day of my new life. I want to totally surrender my life and everything to Him. My seperation over 2 months has changed my life completely and I believe God has a very special plan for me.

It will mean difficult changes for me, and I am praying for strength and courage and wisdom to make sure I do the right things.

Please pray for me and with me that God may reveal His plan for me and help me follow my new path.:slight_smile:

I will pray for you.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide you in your new life. I wish you much happiness!

I am praying for you.

Praying

:crossrc:

I ask Jesus to help you through all that is difficult and painful to you in your divorce. And I ask Him to grant your desire to profoundly and wholeheartedly love and serve Him.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying that the Holy Spirit will guide you on your new journey. May the Lord bless you and that you find courage, wisdom and strength along the way. God Bless!

AMEN

You continue to be in my prayers…

In Jesus’ name, Father, please comfort and reassure Hoarfen and lead Hoarfen to live the fullness of Your loving will in peace, joy and health. Please heal Hoarfen in the Sacraments. Thank You, Father

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.