Please pray for healing for my fractured arm

a few weeks ago i fractured my right arm in an accident. the doctor says i will have to wear the splint for another 3 to 5 weeks. please pray that my arm will heal without the need for surgery, which would be extensive and would not ensure return of full function.

i’m a nurse also so please pray that my employer will hold my job for me until i am recovered and that i can return to work in the same capacity as before, if it be God’s will.

thank you and bless you.

Praying very hard for your recovery!

Prayers promised

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please give our sister steady and full healing of her broken arm. Please, in the spirit of her serving others who are sick or injured please inspire her employer to allow her to return to her present job.

You’re right-handed? I broke the bones in my right wrist in 2005…it’s difficult and frustrating, isn’t it. There’s so much you can’t without help. My husband was so helpful. I hope that you recover soon and that you will regain strength and flexibility quickly.

Praying…

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.