Please pray for healing for two family members

I’ve recently found out that my aunt’s husband is having some medical problems regarding a bleeding artery in his stomach. It has caused projectile vomiting, and affected the hemoglobin levels in his blood. He is currently in the intensive care unit of the hospital. Please pray that God will heal him and bring a smooth and complete recovery. His name is Eddie. He has problems with stress and anxiety, too, so please ask the Lord to help him in that area as well, to bring comfort to his soul. Keep my aunt in prayer, also, please…as well as his children and other family.

Along with that, please ask God to look over my dear grand-niece, Jaylen, because she has had problems with blood in her stools and the doctors think it is allergies. Please pray that it is nothing worse, and that the Lord will bring permanent healing to her. The sweet girl is only 3 1/2 months old, and such a joy and blessing to our family.

Thank you so much, and God Bless.

Praying for Eddie and Jaylen.

:gopray: Praying for them.

Dear Lord,

Please bless the ill and suffering members of this family in accordance with Your divine and holy will, and help the support network and other family members be strong and faith-filled as they pray for their loved ones and care for their needs. Help all of these people to feel the wonder and warmth of your Holy Spirit and help each of them to hear your call and the calm of your presence.

We ask this in the name of Your beloved son, our Lord Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

**Praying for all your intentions.

Blessings,**

Praying very hard for Eddie and Jaylen’s return to good health!

Father of Love and Mercy bring your healing and peace to this family. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

“Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Eddie and his family are now in my prayers. I ask God to guide his doctors and his treatment so that the bleeding artery is brought under control. His problems sound very distressing. I ask God to help him with his anxiety and grant him peace.

I ask God to help the doctors to find what is causing little Jaylen’s health problems so that she can be healed. God bless your family in all things.

Praying for Eddie and Jaylen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.