Please pray for healing in my marriage

I am starting this prayer because my marriage is need of help… I have prayed for this for years and have recently convinced my husband to agree to fo on a Retrouvaille marriage weekend. While I am hopeful that this will help our situation, I am very concerened that it will not be enough… We have been married 7 years and unfortunately most of it has been unhealthy. There is very little intamacy, conversation, or friendship. For some reason my husband seems to not need my love and unfortunately witholds these things from me. He is mostly critical and cold with me. He is not enjoying our marriage and that hurts me tremendously. I love him so much and want healing desperately. I want to see both of us happy My husband is not Catholic or religious and I know that hurts us too. (I am contantly praying for his conversion)… Our weekend starts this Friday, Sept 5th. I ask that you will pray that our weekend is a success and that we are both open minded to the needs of eachother.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Patty Jane, I am sad for your years of unhappiness, and for your huband’s inability to receive love.

In Jesus’ name Father please lift this husband from what may be a quiet chronic underlying depression and some underlying lack of trust, that makes his heart seem cold. Please heal him that he may come alive to sharing, love, and kindness. Please bring him to faith in You who are the source of all genuine love.
Father, please comfort and healhis wife Patty Jane of her hurt and loneliness; and bring grace to their marriage in this coming weekend.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers for a weekend that begins a healing journey, renewed in the Love of God.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Holy Trinity, please help this couple during this coming weekend and beyond. Please open their hearts, minds, and souls to Your love and guidance so that they may reconcile themselves to each other and to You. Please assist her husband in his difficult time so that he may hear and find You calling to him. Please support this kind woman as she seeks to bring her husband into Your presence, that he may know You and love You. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dearest Mary, please intercede on behalf of this woman for her husband and their relationship to our loving Lord, Jesus Christ, that He may heal both of their hearts and heal their marriage, and bring them both closer to the Holy Trinity. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Have prayed for your marriage. I pray Christ’s peace to your heart.

Lifting you and your husband up in prayer, Patty Jane.

God Bless!

Praying for you both!

Thank you all for taking time out of your day to pray for me. It is incredibly generous of you… God Bless!

Praying for you both! May God Bless You!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying
Grandma Glor

Praying that your weekend went well.

Continuing to pray for your marriage…

Praying for you…

Praying for your marriage, and your husbands conversion! God loves you, put all faith in him!

Love and God Bless,
Tommy

Still praying.

Thank you so much for continuing to pray for us. We did our Retrouvaille weekend this past weekend, and while it did give us some hope… we still have major hurdles to get past. I am trying to find a way to communicate ask for support from my husband that he will actually understand. He does not like “needy”, however, I have become needy becuase we are just going through the motions each day. He does not shop me love, give me much postitive feedback, and there are very few touches and “I Love Yous”… Without this from my husband, I am not whole. I pray for God’s help…

Hope is a wonderful thing. I’m sorry I didn’t see this prayer request last week, but I’m praying now. :crossrc: :hug1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.