Please pray for husband's exam

My husband is taking a very important career exam today. He has been studying so hard, getting up 2 hours early every morning for months and studying when he comes home from work each night. These exams have about a 40% pass rate–they are extremely difficult (and expensive to take). Please pray that he passes it today! This is his second attempt taking this one.

Thanks and God bless you all! :slight_smile:

Praying very hard for his success!

St. Thomas Aquinas is definitely interceding on his behalf. :slight_smile:

I’m praying that your husband passes the exam.

God our Father, by the labor of man you govern and guide to perfection the work of creation. Hear the prayers of your people and give all men work that enhances their human dignity and draws them closer to each other. Praying for your husband exam and career!

Praying for him!

Oh wow…40% pass rate? Nothing like a stat to scare people!:o He is in my prayers…May God richly bless him with rest, knowledge and the ability to pass the test! God bless.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Thank you all so much for your prayers! :slight_smile: He feels pretty good about it and had plenty of time to go over everything (it’s a 4 hour exam). Now we get to wait until the end of December for the results to be released… :gopray2:

Praying!!!

Praying for successful results…

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Son

Praise God!!! Thank you all so much for your prayers! :grouphug: He PASSED!!! :extrahappy:

Congrats to your husband

What exam is it? Is it computer related?

Wonderful. We’re so pleased for you both! Thank You, Jesus for Your graces to this couple.

God bless you both with a happy future. :slight_smile:

No, it was an actuarial exam (math-related).

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.