Please pray for Ireland, our country is under attack?

Ireland seems to be taken over by evil, with a government under Mr Varadkar who are anti Catholic, anti Irish, and trying to destroy our heritage and culture in every way they can.

Since Leo Varadkar our unelected Taoiseach got into power things really have gotten bad. He wants to change Ireland totally to fit in with his liberal views. Abortion, same sex marriage, Ireland 2040 is all about mass immigration with a country this small it is genocide! History being taken out of the curriculum at schools so our young won’t learn about our past. Now Hospials named after Saint’s are under attack to be renamed.
Mr Varadkar also signed the dangerous UN Migration Pact without any discussion and without our say so, Irish media who are also pro government only reported on it the day after it was signed. Since Varadkar has been Taoiseach our constitution has been under attack with him constantly chipping away at it.
He has no real love or pride for Ireland, he sees it as just a country he was born in and does care about our history, culture or heritage.
He has already destroyed so much please pray for Ireland, thank you.

2 Likes

Pray for God’s blessing on Ireland.
God loves Ireland.
God saves Ireland.
Amen.

1 Like

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on @Therese11, the people of Ireland, Mr. Varadkar and on the whole world

i did pray a decade of the divine mercy for your intention.

God, Heavenly Father, I ask that Your Will may be done. Give me what You know to be best for my soul, and for the souls of those for whom I pray.

Give us Your Holy Spirit to enlighten us, to correct us, and to guide us in the way of Your commandments and holiness, while we strive for the happiness of heaven where I hope we glorify You forever.

God, Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ crucified, Your beloved Son, I beg You to forgive all our sins, all our negligence’s, and all the transgressions of our past lives.

God, Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ crucified, Your Divine Son, I beg You to grant us the grace to accept your holy Will.

Amen

2 Likes

Prayed for your intention in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.

1 Like

Sweet Jesus, the devil is very active everywhere. When killing babies was voted in, we gave him a foothold. It will take a strong group of believers to enact a REVIVAL! In the Catholic & EVANGELICAL CHURCHES. Heal Ireland, Oh Lord. For the glory of the Father. In Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

Thanks so much :blush:

Most Scared Hearth of Jesus, have mercy on us.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.
St Michael and St Gabriel, pray for us.
St Joseph, pray for us.
St John, pray for us.
St Louis Marie de Montfort, pray for us.

I pray the Spirit of Jesus to guide the leaders and the people of Ireland to the happy life in the will of the Father and His grace.

Amen.

1 Like

Abortion would have gone about anyway, trying to use Varadkar as a scapegoat for that is dubious. Same sex marriage was passed into law before he was Taisoeach. Also, this he ‘was just born in this country’ is a red flag. What’s really been said there is this, ‘He is not really Irish’. As to comments about history been taken out of schools I’d like to see that supported with links and references.

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.