Please pray for Jack Klugman, "Stormin Norman" and President Bush(pere)

Please pray for the following : the late “Quincy” star Jack Klugman( ironically enough he grew up in Philadelphia, where I spend Thanksgiving with my cousins), US military leader “Stormin’ Norman” Schwarzkopf and President George H.W. Bush( pere as opposed to fils) if not through your own patron saints, then the following: Venerable Pierre Toussaint, Venerable Matt Talbot, Venerable Margaret Sinclair, Blessed John Paul II, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, the Blessed Martyrs of Nowogrodek, the 108 beatified Polish Martyrs of WWII, SS Felicity & Perpetua, Priscilla, Maximilian Kolbe and Marianne Cope of Molokai.

Terry

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Done! :signofcross::gopray2::heaven:

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.