Please pray for James, he has cancer

Please pray for James who has cancer who just a few months ago lost his wife with cancer and now he has been diagnosed with cancer throughtout his body. I ask God to help him endure the pain and to have faith. I pray to help his son Marc that God will give him the strength to handle this and Tonja to be strong for her husband. I thank all of you who pray for us especially in this time of need.

Your prayers are appreciated more than you can possibly imagine...

May the Lord be with James and his family. You are in my prayers. May God be with you!

Lord Jesus, please rally friends and family around James and his son and daughter-in-law in this new tragedy of parental suffering. Bear them up continually in Your great tender love. Please protect them from emotional overload that can lead to depression or illness.
Please ease James' suffering and help him to displace as much pain and discomfort as possible.
Thank You, Lord

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

I am praying for James and his family.

Prayers promised

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Praying for James and his family ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please grant James a successful surgery that removes all the cancer from his body. May he respond well to his treatments and may his cancer never manifest again. Please help him, Marc, and Tonja keep spiritually strong; help them at the Masses they attend by giving them your grace in a superabundance. May they rely on you for the strength and healing that they need and may they place all of their confidence in your merciful love, totally surrendered to it. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

[quote="Kristine1957, post:1, topic:181536"]
Please pray for James who has cancer who just a few months ago lost his wife with cancer and now he has been diagnosed with cancer throughtout his body. I ask God to help him endure the pain and to have faith. I pray to help his son Marc that God will give him the strength to handle this and Tonja to be strong for her husband. I thank all of you who pray for us especially in this time of need.

Your prayers are appreciated more than you can possibly imagine...

[/quote]

Dear Lord please let YOUR presence be felt throughout this family. As YOU many times eased some of the suffering my friend Farrah & I endured, I ask that YOU please also ease the suffering for James and his family too. Give him the strength and courage to get through this battle. In Jesus NAME Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.