Please pray for Janet S

a former neighbor of mine who recently passed away. May she rest in peace.

Thanks,

Rocket

Dear God,
Please take the soul and spirit of Janet S. into the sweetest corner of Your mind, the most tender place in Your heart, that she might be comforted. I pray dear God for her family to have the strength to remember she has not gone far. For she is with You and shall remain so forever. The cord that binds us one to the other cannot be cut, surely not by death because we are all bound to You Lord. For You, dear God, have brought us together and we remain in eternal connection. There is no power greater than You. Death is not Your master, nor Janet’s family. Help Janet’s family to belive and register in their heart these things. May they surrender to You their grief. May they surrender to You their pain. Please take care of Your servant, Janet, who has passed. And please, dear Lord, take care of Janet’s family and friends.
Amen

Praying for Janet…

Praying earnestly…

Eternal rest grant unto Janet S, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen.

May she know eternal peace, amen.

I pray for Janet S…and hope she is at peace

I’ll pray for Janet at Mass today. And her family

Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

**Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. **
**Blessed art thou amongst women **
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
**Holy Mary, Mother of God **
**pray for us sinners now **
**and at the hour of our death. **
Amen.

Glory Be To The Father and to The Son and to The Holy Spirit, As it is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may the perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace.

God bless you all for your prayers.

Rocket

Praying for Janet’s soul.

Blessings,
Judi

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.