Please pray for Janet to find a job now

Please let Janet find a job now, she has been looking so long and really needs your help. She is a great person and really needs to find a job, she has 3 kids who she needs to support. Please help her find a job
She really needs everyone’s prayers… It has been over 1 yr and still nothing, she is going through a divorce and things need to start looking up…:slight_smile:

praying for janet :thumbsup:

Prayers for Janet and her family and for employment.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death,
Amen

Prayers for Janet. Keep the faith! My husband was jobless for 7 months and through the grace of God — is now gainfully employed. :slight_smile:

Praying my heart out for Janet and her children.

I am praying.

Lord, please meet Janet’s spiritual and temporal needs… Help her to know what job you want for her and help her to do well on her resume and interview. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death,
Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying hard for Janet…

May the lord be with her on her job search: may he help her to find a good opportunity that will allow her to support her children as well as herself. :thumbsup:

Praying for a job openning for Janet …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.