Please pray for Jason, he may be suicidal right now

Everyone, please pray fervently for Jason, he might be suicidal right now. He was really depressed when he was talking to me and then he said he just wanted to be alone for right now. Please pray for him!

In my prayers. :(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:

I am praying

:gopray2: May Mary cradle him in her arms to protect him from this attack. My rosary tonight will be for his protection. God’s peace to you.

Thank you everyone. He is ok now. Please also pray for his conversion. He is watching EWTN right now. He says he watches EWTN and TBN for the most part.

Praying for him…

O Lady of Mental Peace, Mother of Tranquility and Mother of Hope, look upon me in this my time of weakness and unrest. Teach my searching heart to know that God’s love for me is unchanging and unchangeable; and, that true human love can only begin and grow by touching His love. Let your gentle peace, which this world cannot give, be always with me, and help me to bring this same peace into the lives of others. Our Lady of Mental Peace, pray for me!

Holding Jason in my prayers :gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Take Jason into your arms, heavenly Father, to guide him through this life to Your glory.

A Prayer of St. Augustine:

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake,
or watch, or weep tonight,
and give your angels charge over those who sleep.
Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest your weary ones.
Bless your dying ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And for all your love’s sake.
Amen.

Thank you for asking, I am happy to pray for Jason. Thank you also for posting that he is okay for the moment. Praying that he turns to Jesus Christ in times of his suffering. Please take care.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.