Please Pray for JayP - Almost brain dead - Chaplet of divine Mercy 3:00

Hello everyone.

My friend Jeremy P. or JP got into a car accident Friday night, broke his jaw (which lacked oxygen to his brain) and now is in life support. It wasn’t until this morning that God sent me on a mission to conform his family and bring hope that he will be okay.

Yesterday, I had to convince the mother not to pull the plug and increase her faith. I told her a powerful miracle story about another boy who was in a coma. I got the story from the cashier about her nephew when I was buying prayer cards and a miraculous medal. Thanks to the cashier at the gift shop yesterday, I had no idea that the holy spirit was working through me.

Now the mother believes in miracles and will try her best to keep him alive. But I’m afraid she’s at a fragile state where anyone can convince her to turn the other way. So far a MIRACLE has occured when her mother tried to find her cellphone charger. Her son used to recover everything for her. Yesterday, she prayed to her son to find it. She looked through her bag endless times and even dumped her bag out, she goes somewhere else to find it and comes back to see that the charger is there in her bag. It means that my friend is possibly close to god at this moment. Jeremy once told her mom, “I will come back to you.”

So PLEASE PLEASE, I hope if you can do me the biggest favor by praying at 3:00 PM EVERYDAY the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for my friend Jeremy P*allon and his family. (or just any prayer) He needs worldwide prayers.

I REALLY BELIEVE IN GOD THIS MIRACLE IS GOING TO COME THROUGH.

Thank you and God Bless You All.

I will be there praying with you every day at 3pm (eastern time!). I may not be able to complete a whole chaplet with three little ones running around at my feet, but I will offer my heartfelt prayers for JP’s miracle. I too, believe that God can heal him.

Jesus You know what is best for JP and his family…You know whose journey God desires to continue, and those who in God’s truth have finished their journey.
Please grant that what is best according to God’s truth will be.
Please give strength and wisdom to JP’s mother.
Jesus please flood whatever blessings God desires to give.

Dear Lord I humbly ask you to watch over this child and his family, that they will have the strength to get through this most difficult time. I ask that you send down your holy angels to watch over this family and that your presence will be made known to them. May you heal this young man if it by thy will.

I will pray the chaplet to the Divine Mercy for your friend Jay (JP) today…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying my heart out.

I’ll pray for your friend everyday - at 3:00 p.m if that is possible. Peace!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.