Please pray for Jeanne S

who passed away recently.

Thanks,

Rocket

Eternal rest grant unto Jeanne, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her. Amen.

May her family receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Jeanne S, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Merciful Father, hear our prayer and console us. As we renew our faith in your Son,
whom you raised from the dead, strengthen our hope that all of our departed brothers and sisters will share in His resurrection,
who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on ur Daughter

MEMORARE,
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Eternal rest grant to her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her; May her soul and the soul of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

Thanks and God bless.

Rocket

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.