Please pray for Jerry Usher's brother

Joe Usher, the brother of Jerry Usher, the host of Catholic Answers radio, has had major brain surgery.

Here is a link to the thread, started by Jerry himself, talking about his brother.

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=4021339#post4021339?rd=

As this was posted on in the Catholic Answer Radio section, I am not certain how many of the prayer warriors had seen it. I hope I am not out of line in posting this for Jerry.

I ask that you all join me in praying for Jerry’s brother Joe.

Praying

Praying for Joe.

+JMJTJ+

Joe will be in my prayers for his healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Will keep Joe and his family in my prayers.

Our Father in heaven please look kindly upon Joe who has had major brain surgery. Please grant him recovery and quatilty of life. Let Your Spirit fill him and his brother always. I ask in the name of Jesus

Prayers promised

Praying very hard for him!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.