Please pray for JoAnn B

who passed away recently.

Thanks,

Rocket

Lord, accept into your eternal, loving arms, JoAnn B, that she might ever sup with you in the banquet of heavenly joy. Comfort with angels those who suffer from this loss. Mary, pray with us. Amen.

Praying for her soul.

Praying that God receives JoAnn B into His arms.

May eternal light soon shine upon her. God bless.

Amen

Praying for the soul of joAnn and her family

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for JoAnn B!

Eternal rrest grant unto her, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal life grant unto JoAnn O Lord
may perpetual light shine upon her
and may she rest in peace Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen

Absolve, we beseech Thee, O Lord,
the soul of Thy servant joanne b,
from every bond of sin,
that being raised in the glory of the resurrection,
she may be refreshed among the Saints and Elect.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.