Please pray for Joe

Joe has been having frequent seizures. He is 20 years old and prays the Rosary every day. He and his family would appreciate your prayers.

Praying for Joe

I will remember Joe in my prayers :gopray2:

Will keep Joe in my prayers … :gopray:

Praying…

Praying for Joe.

Praying for Joe. May he find peace and love all the days of his life.

Warmest regards,
Ben

I am praying for him

Jesus please have compassion on this young man whose health is compromised so early in his life. Please obtain for him whatever help is possible. I honour You for his prayerfulness. Please make his prayers and his life very beneficial for others’ souls and needs.
Please give him a wholesome life, for his sake, and for his family.
Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Joe

J+M+J

Father God, You are the Divine Physician who heals all of the ills of mankind, whether they are physical, mental, or spiritual. I lift up this young man, Joe, in prayer; look mercifully upon Your son and servant as he offers the Rosary, despite the fact that he suffers from epilepsy. If it is in accordance with Your will, I pray, through the intercessions of the Blessed Virgin Mary and her most chaste spouse, St. Joseph, that our prayers may be heard for Joe’s healing. I make this prayer through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Praying for Godspeed healing for you Joe…Warmly, LynneMarie

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.