Please pray for John and others who are in their last agony

Please remember in your prayers John and his long term partener Cecilia. John is dying from asbestos related lung cancer. He has been given 48 hrs by the doctors. Could you also remember others who are dying. Thanking you in anticipation. Cerys

Praying for John and Cecilia.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our God please give mercy and spiritual blessing to John as he awaits his last moments.
Our God please give consolation to those who love him.
Have mercy on the dying and their loved ones.
Thank You our God

Praying hard.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Jesus please allow John and others who are dying to receive the fullness of Your loving mercy.
Please give consolation and strength to their loved ones.
Mother Mary pray for John and other dying persons, now, and at the hour of death.

AMEN

Heart of Jesus,
once in agony,
have mercy on the dying.
Amen.

peace

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.