Please pray for Josh

Pray for my son Matt’s friend Josh who is 16 and has run away from home. Josh “has two moms” and his mother’s partner is very verbally abusive to him – we think this is why he ran away and that he is trying to get to Florida where his dad lives.

So please pray that he makes it safely to his father and that his father will welcome him.

Thanks.

On this feast of Our Lady of Sorrows we pray:

Lord, be a rock of refuge for Josh, a stronghold to give him safety. Watch over him and guide him, and keep him safe. Let him find shelter and comfort.

We pray, Mary, that you will ask this of your beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen. :signofcross:

***Father, we your humble servants come to you with a special request for Josh. Please father, guide him to safety! Let him be welcomed with open arms by a loving and christian father. Help him overcome what he as been exposed to and allow him to see right from wrong. I offer up my suffering today for Josh Father.

In Jesus name I pray… AMEN***

Lord God, you alone know what is best for ther seeking heart of Joshua, named after your blessed servant. May your Divine Providence safely guide him to a loving and caring home. Hear our prayer that his heart seek the peace and comfort that comes through knowing and loving our Lord Jesus Christ, whose blood was shed for him and for all. We ask this in your heavenly, Holy and eternal name. Amen.

Praying for Josh.

I’ll pray for Josh.

I pray that God will enlighten him, and make him realize that running away is not the answer to his problem. Running away from problems will not solve it. May God give him a clear mind.

Praying for Josh’s safety :crossrc:

Prayers for Josh’s safety,and a warm welcome from his dad.:signofcross:

Praying for Josh! Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Will keep Josh in daily prayer

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Lord, please provide Josh with the clarity he needs to see the truth. Shine Your light through whatever earthly source there is- in order to reach this young man and save him from a life of confusion. Don’t let him end up like those men that I see every day whose main difficulty lies in the unfortunate circumstances of their birth. Let Josh feel Your love.

Praying for Josh…

Many thanks to you all for your prayers.
Josh has returned home to his mother – apparently things did not work out with his dad. At least he is safe & well.

Thank you again.

Praise God !!! Josh is safe!!

Father, provide Josh with peace in his heart. Guide him with your love Lord.

A true life prodigal. Older and wiser we pray!

Christ’s peace.

Giving thanks Josh is safe and well and continuing to keep his welfare and all involved in prayer…

Praying hard for Josh.

:blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.