Please Pray for Lani Justo

She is a good friend of mine, and sister to one of my close friends. She was in a car accident yesterday and is in the ICU. Doctors are worried of complications.

Also please pray for her brother Reggie, my friend, who in the last few years has become a Calvinist. I’m slowly yet sure evangelizing and witnessing to him hoping he responds to the Holy Spirit bringing him to the fullness of the Church.

I’m praying for Lani and her brother right now.

God Bless,

Hilary

Lani and her brother are blessed to have you as a friend. God bless you for your kindness and witness.
I ask the Holy Spirit to grant our prayers for this family.

Praying for Lani and her brother.

Amen.

May Jesus Intercede in both of his childrens life, may his daughter have a quick recovery and may his son find his true word. I pray for the family that they ay be able to make it through this difficult time.

All this I pray,

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on eart as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive those who tresspassa gainst us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you for all the Prayers. She’s still in ICU, but they’re slowly bringing her off a breathing tube. She’s still got a fight a head of her, but I have Faith in the Holy Spirit. I’ve given her brother a Novena St. Camillus patron saint of Nurses, to help heal his spirit as well. God Bless All of You.

LORD Jesus
Heal and guide ur children

Praying very hard for them!

Does anyone have any news on how Lani is doing? I just recently heard about this accident and want to find out if she is ok and doing well…Please anyone with information on her please let me know…thanks

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless Lani, flood her with Your Loving Presence and Divine Healing, if You so will it, Lord. Console her family, and keep them strong in their trials and suffering. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

so no one has any new info on Lani?

Holding them both in my prayers :signofcross:

Praying very hard

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.