Please pray for M & D's marriage to be saved and restored

My husband has moved away and is making a new life for himself, outside of our marriage. He tells me he is happy right now, but that he misses my friendship.

I am requesting prayers that he will understand that it is not too late, that he will return home to work on repairing our marriage and that our marriage will be a strong, faithful and faith-filled one.

Thank you and God Bless.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray for your marriage.
My wife and I almost divorced twice
but suck it out for some reason and are
more happy now than ever.
Dan ✟

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

God Bless

I pray Dear Lord for M & D’s marriage. I pray that you’ll bless all that is good and healthy in it, and bring them back together.

Thy will be done.

Hail Mary…
Out Father…
St Monica, PFU
St Joseph, PFU

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Lord, please grant this couple peace and reconciliation. Help them to love and to understand each other and to be centered totally on you. Grant them deep faith, deep trust and true Christian charity when together in each other’s company. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

I am quite humbled that each of you has taken the time to respond to let me know you are praying for my marriage. Thank you so much. I am very grateful.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your husband …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.