Please pray for . Mari Loli Lafleur

It was with great sadness that we were informed late last night of the death of Garabandal visionary Mari Loli Lafleur in Boston after a long illness. She was very much loved by everyone involved in the promotion of Garabandal. We ask your prayers for Mari Loli and her family and close friends.

Joey and Marilynn Lomangino
The Workers of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel de Garabandal
Lindenhurst NY USA

Please note: We have no further information at this time.

5 I believe in God…
1 Hail Holy Queen
1 Our Father
1 Hail Mary
1 Glory Be
Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her and may she rest in peace.Amen
:gopray2::highprayer::highprayer::highprayer::crossrc:

God, stretch out Your arms and bring in Mari Loli Lafleur to Your eternal banquet of joy. Comfort those who suffer as a result of this loss. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Mother Mary, Saint Michael the Archangel, and their patron saints and angels please pray for her soul, for her family and their needs.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

May she rest in peace and her family and friends find comfort in each other and Our Lord.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please, Lord Jesus, Father God, and Holy Spirit - One, Triune God, please Have Mercy upon the soul of Mari Loli Lafleur. Look kindly upon your servant who spent so much of her live attempting to show the real presence of You on this earth and how Your Divine Work is still being done in our often troubling times. Accept her into the Light of Your Heavenly Kingdom, Lord, if You so will it. Please also console and comfort those who are left behind to mourn her, Lord, with the knowledge that You are now protecting and guiding her soul. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

1 Our Father
1 Hail Mary
1 Glory Be

Eternal rest grant unto Mari Loli Lafleur, O Lord. Let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen

With every prayerful intention for Mari Loli’s grace-filled soul and for her family. My good friend, Alberto, and I met Mari Loli’s sister, Sari, and her family while on a Marian Pilgrimage in 2002 that included Garabandal.

We had with us several magazines and a pamphlet from Joey Lomangino sent years earlier. They had pictures of the youthful and precious seers which Sari thumbed through at their Vega Hotel.

A small but growing number of us have met more than occasionally these past 25 years to reflect on the 1960’s events at Garabandal. It has always been a mystery of God how everyone in our group of less than 10 independently knew of Garabandal and got conected to each other.

As we learned of Mari Loli’s passing “to the city with foundations, whose designer and maker is God” (Hebrews 11:10), our little Garabandal circle has been planning a dinner gathering on Sunday, May 3rd. Since we intend on praying the Rosary, we will pray for Mari Loli—Maria Delorosa, Mary of Sorrows—her family, and Garabandal’s remaining three seers. Ron Shegda, Hellertown, PA, USA

it is so nice to see someone has already posted this…mari loli is my aunty. i came on here to post her passing. my married name is cook, but my maiden name is lafleur. I have posted on here before but never mentioned she is my aunt out of privacy. but now that her struggles are over I can say she is my aunt and was a very beautiful women, inside and out. please continue your prayers for her. she was such a wonderful person I can not describe! she sufffered much with her health but i am not sure the family wants everyone to know the details so i will just say she suffered so much and never uttered a complain. I will my aunty loli very much.
thank you for your prayers
Nicole

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, rest in peace. (For all her family too and everyone whose life she touched.)

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

May she be at peace with God.

Hail Mary! Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women
And, Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus,
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now, and
At the hour of our death,
Amen

A Special Prayer for you today, Mari Loli Lafleur

Hail Mary! Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women
And, Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus,
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now, and
At the hour of our death,
Amen
:gopray2::highprayer::crossrc:

Eternal rest grant unto Mari Loli Lafleur, O Lord. Let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.