Please pray for Matt. He has a recurrent bowel tumor

Matt had surgery and radiation for colon cancer a few years ago. It was a particularly tough fight. He had been cancer free until last week. He has another tumor and was told that he would most likely have a colostomy (bag) for the rest of his life. He is a wonderful man and is understandably very troubled.

Please pray that God would flood Matt’s body, soul and spirit with His peace and healing.

** :signofcross:
. . . for Matt Lord . . .

Lord Have Mercy**

Lord, have mercy on us
Christ, have mercy on us
Lord, have mercy on us
Christ, hear us
Christ, graciously hear us

God our Father in Heaven,
have mercy on us
Jesus,
God the Son,
Redeemer of the World,
have mercy on us
God the Holy Spirit,
have mercy on us
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us

Holy Mary, pray for us
Holy Mother of God, pray for us
Holy Virgin of virgins, pray for us

St. Joseph,
Renowned offspring of David,
Light of Patriarchs, pray for us
Spouse of the Mother of God, pray for us
Chaste guardian of the Virgin, pray for us
Foster father of the Son of God, pray for us
Diligent protector of Christ, pray for us
Head of the Holy Family, pray for us
Amen

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Lord+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother+
. . . thank you Blessed St. Joseph+
:signofcross:[/RIGHT]

I certainly will pray for Matt this evening when I go to mass. I will offer him my Divine Mercy Chaplet and my Communion for him.

Jesus, thank you for the opportunities you give me to enter the healing process for myself and others.

Please do not get angry at God. God never wishes this upon anyone. The suffering I go through, I offer it up for Christ and tell Him, why shouldn’t I suffer for you? Your suffering was much more painful than mine. Or I will offer my sufferings for the poor souls in Purgatory.

More tortuous than all else is the human heart, beyond remedy; who can understand it?\ Jermiah 17:9

Let us pray for Matt" Lord, you know me inside and out, better than I know myself. Give me the gift of Wisdom that I may discern my true self and begin anew to accommodate my thoughts and plans to yours." The decree of the Lord is trustworthy, giving to the simple and correction to the devious! [PS 19:8]

May God bless you. Whatever happens is the will of God and sometims it is taxing to accept it.

With kind personal regards, I am

In His Divine Mercy,
PROVIGIL

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying…

Dear Lord please look kindly upon Your son Matt and if it is Your will please heal him.Please support him and his family through this very worrying time.Lord in Your Mercy Hear our prayer.God Bless

Jesus have mercy on your son matt and comfort him in his time of need, give him peace of mind and the strength to deal with whatever lies ahead of him. May God in all his mercy hear our prayer Amen.

Lord God, in Jesus’ Name please flood my dear brother with your healing power and restore him to health and witness of your mighty power, for Your Glory, Amen.
mlz

I will pray for Matt tonight. His cross is heavy and I know that Jesus suffers with him. Please let him know that others are praying for him.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Matt)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Thank you for all of your prayers. Matt had successful surgery. He will wear a colostomy bag for the rest of his life but he is recovering.

I am so relieved for you that Matt has completed surgery.Im sorry he has to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of his life this is still a good result and im so grateful to the Lord
for answering your prayers.

Praise the Lord Allelulia thankyou most merciful Father for saving Matt from these recurrent bowel tumours.Please watch over him and protect him throughout his life keep him safe.Thankyou Lord for your many blessings.We your children are truly grateful.
Amen

Thank you God.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

All glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: world without end. Amen.

Praying…
Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,
save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially
those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, if You so will it, heal Matt of the complications of his surgery - allow him to manage and live a life that has quality, Lord, and help him to bear the sufferings You may ask him to bear. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Peregrine, pray for us.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Amen

Again, thank you all.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.