Please pray for Maurice

a former shipmate of mine who passed away yesterday. May he rest in peace and may God comfort his loved ones.

Thanks,

Rocket

For Maurice
May he rest in always in God’s love and peace

Hail Mary Full of Grace
Blessed art though amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Prayer for us sinners, now and
at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

May Maurice find rest and peace :signofcross:

Many thanks for your prayers!

Rocket

Praying

Eternal rest grant unto Maurice, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen.

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Our dear friend Rocket, it seems that your friends are so often slipping away from you. It must be hard for you. But they are all so blessed to have you to pray for them and to ask us to join our prayers with yours. Amen to your prayers for them…and for Maurice

Lord, please grant Maurice eternal rest and peace. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

May Maurice find rest and peace in God’s arms…Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please accept Maurice into the Peace of Your everlasting Kingdom. Allow him to experience the beauty of Your Beatific Vision. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Loving God,

We pray for the repose of the soul of Maurice and we hope Rocket is comforted by the knowledge that Maurice is with our Lord Jesus in the place he has prepared especially for him. We pray for the family that they may celebrate the memories of Maurice and know that he is praying for them now.

We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Again, thanks to you all. I’m at an age now where it seems weekly I’m losing someone I know. Part of growing old. May God bless you all and bring goodness and happiness into your lives.

Rocket

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.