Please pray for me-a drug addict

Please give a prayer for me. I relapsed. Please ask for his protection, his mercy, and his help.
I don't know how much more I can take. I am in constant anxiety and It's hurting me, my family and threatens my job. Please ask God to help me get through the withdrawal symptoms, I get suicidal thoughts when it happens but I have to go through it. If I can leave the situation I am in I can do it, but I am kinda stuck here because of my finances. I also worry about my health.

Dear Lost,

I will pray for you, and ask St. Monica to pray for you as well.

If possible, seek out the help of an Alcoholics Anonymous group nearby. Despite the name, they are open to addicts as well, and can provide you with personal support as you work to remain clean. I wish you the best, and feel free to e-mail me if you need to talk to someone.

[email]biggritt2000@yahoo.com[/email]

Derwin James

[quote="Lost40, post:1, topic:179548"]
Please give a prayer for me. I relapsed. Please ask for his protection, his mercy, and his help.
I don't know how much more I can take. I am in constant anxiety and It's hurting me, my family and threatens my job. Please ask God to help me get through the withdrawal symptoms, I get suicidal thoughts when it happens but I have to go through it. If I can leave the situation I am in I can do it, but I am kinda stuck here because of my finances. I also worry about my health.

[/quote]

:hug1: prayers for you. Please don't do this on your own..do you have anyone helping you? are you seeing a professional, or at least have a good support network of friends? dont isolate yourself.. there are some good programs out there to help people in this situation. I know it must be really tough, but it's definitely do-able. God bless you

HAIL MARY, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

I suggest you try saying this novena to St. Maximilian Kolbe:

communityofhopeinc.org/Prayer%20Pages/Saints/max.%20kolby.html

I’m praying for you. :gopray:

Lord, please help Lost40. Please help him get on his two feet again. May he seek reconciliation with you and start afresh in his journey to wholeness and healing. Please, may he move in to his father’s house so he can be out of the bad environment he is presently living in - or may he move in with a friend - just help him not to be so heavily influenced to take drugs. If he can’t say No! to the drugs, he has to stay out of the environments with them. Help him to move out and help him to do so soon, please. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

St Michael I ask Your particular and powerful help in all regards for this good person.

I pray that through the intercession of St. Padre Pio, Our Blessed Mother, and all the Angels and Saints that you may be free to enter God` s loving embrace, and allow Him to help you help yourself. May God bless you!

*Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end. *

prayers for you, friend.

may our God and Father and Protector encourage you, empower you, bring you through this fire, and to health and freedom from Satan’s tools by the Holy Spirit, and by His power and grace at work in your life.

rely on Him, brother. call out to Him, confess your struggles, and reach out to the humans He has put in your life to help you, too. He loves you, and He will give you a way out. the night is very dark, but dawn follows it, and His mercies are new every morning. in Christ, you can get through this.

God bless you, encourage you, and comfort you, L.

Praying that the Lord helps you to overcome the addiction so that you will become a witness of God’s love and an example for others …

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dont worry trust in jesus and he will take care of you.

you are in my prayers

LORD Jesus
Help , Guide and Heal ur Child

heavens-gates.com/gospel/onedayatatime.html
May God give you strength

Praying for you. Hang in there.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.