Please Pray for Me Again

I’ve been involved in a long distance relationship with a girl for over a year now. She’s even considering becoming Catholic.

The only problem is, everytime we plan to meet, something gets in the way; someone’s working, or they have other plans, or something.

Please pray for me. I really love this girl and want to meet her face to face, and I can’t take the waiting anymore. My heart can’t take much more, and I sometimes feel like God is punishing me.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Torch,

This might be God’s way to see if you are both serious about this relationship. If you both are, just be patient and it will happen. :slight_smile:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for torch’s relationship. Amen

Praying for you my friend…

Praying.

Lord, I pray for Torch and his girl friend that they will soon be able to meet up with each other. I pray Torch remains patient while he awaits the big day and knows that this long wait is part of your will for him. May he be surrendered to your merciful love and will with confidence in you that you will see him and his girlfriend together at the appointed time for the both of them. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Jesus please may Your will be done in this girl’s life and in Torch’s life.
Please guard against any evil or harm or distraction that is not Your choosing.
Let Your love prevail.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for torch’s relationship. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.