Please pray for me again...

Hello everyone,

I am having a problem with kidney stones this week. I have passed them before with no major problems, because they were small.

Right now I have 2 large ones in my right side that are trying to pass. The pain has been excruciating and I have had to go to the emergency room twice in one day. They cannot help me with passing it, I must find a urologist today and possibly have emergency surgery, or I am being told I will have a major kidney infection within a few days.

Urgently need prayers at this time. Thank you so much!

Very painful I understand. Sympathetic prayer sent up to the Lord.
I hope you have family/friends to offer you some practical support and assistance.

Lord please ensure that our friend is able to receive necessary care, preventing inflammation and infection, and giving ease to the severe pain.

Thank you, Trishie. Much appreciated. :)

So sorry! I will definitely pray for you..

[quote="Trishie, post:2, topic:299838"]
Very painful I understand. Sympathetic prayer sent up to the Lord.
I hope you have family/friends to offer you some practical support and assistance.

Lord please ensure that our friend is able to receive necessary care, preventing inflammation and infection, and giving ease to the severe pain.

[/quote]

Amen.

God bless you and touch you with His mighty healing power and restore you to good health in body, mind and spirit.

Will be thinking about you all day. So that you - whereever you will be and whatever you may have to do - may it be looking for a doctor, or worst case scenario hospital - know that I’m with you in spirit and that you’re not alone.
I pray to Father Damien also.

[quote="504Katrin, post:6, topic:299838"]
Will be thinking about you all day. So that you - whereever you will be and whatever you may have to do - may it be looking for a doctor, or worst case scenario hospital - know that I'm with you in spirit and that you're not alone.
I pray to Father Damien also.

[/quote]

Thank you, my dear. I am so lucky to have you as my friend. :hug1:

[quote="hopeful01, post:5, topic:299838"]
Amen.

God bless you and touch you with His mighty healing power and restore you to good health in body, mind and spirit.

[/quote]

Thank you! God bless you.

[quote="dailey, post:4, topic:299838"]
So sorry! I will definitely pray for you..

[/quote]

Thank you so much!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Mother Mary, I commend Angelsflight to you. Please make your intentions in this matter come true.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

Praying...

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Thank you so much everyone…I am about to go to the ER again…3rd time in 24 hours…I wish they would just admit me already. :frowning:

Update!

I ended up not going back to the hospital, the pain has mysteriously stopped. I think both stones are stuck and not moving at the moment. I did find a urologist that would see me immediately. He said the stones were big, but he was confident i would pass them without needing surgery.

So, its a waiting game now, but at least there is no pain at this moment. Its a hard thing with kidney stones, since you need them to come out as soon as possible, but they cannot do that without moving and causing unbearable pain. I will be so glad when this is over.

Thank you all again for your prayers! :slight_smile:

You are immediately in my prayers.

I am going through a medical issue as well and I understand the feelings of fear, doubt and sadness.

I hope the Lord will touch you and you will be feeling better soon.

[quote="jpaterso, post:16, topic:299838"]
You are immediately in my prayers.

I am going through a medical issue as well and I understand the feelings of fear, doubt and sadness.

I hope the Lord will touch you and you will be feeling better soon.

[/quote]

Thank you! Hope you feel better soon as well. I will pray for you too!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

[quote="tbcrawford, post:18, topic:299838"]

[/quote]

Thank you, and God Bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.