Please pray for me and my best friend.

My best friend has been very depressed lately. She self-harms and contemplates suicide. I am anorexic and falling into a relapse. In addition, I’m very anxious and scared that I will die in a state of mortal sin somehow. I was diagnosed with OCD, and hell seems to be a massive trigger for me.

Please pray for both of us. Thank you so much for keeping us in your thoughts.

Pax Christi.

:heart:

Kera I am so sorry to hear of you and your friends problems.I will keep you both in my prayers.I have suffered a little bit like this with panic attacks/disorder.I used to suffer terribly and became agoraphobic also.I had OCD also.I have had many sessions of counselling of various forms.My love and thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Lord
bless kera and her friend.Place Your healing hand on them and their situations.Please may they know Your infinite love for them,may they feel durrounded by Your love.Guide them to find people who can help them.Grant them courage and strength to cope with all these challenges.When they are afraid or suffer temptation please comfort them.Send Your Holy Spirit upon them both and heal them.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers for Kera and her firend.Through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen.

Kera trust in the Lord He does answer prayers.Pray to Him throughout each day and You will have Your prayers answered.God bless

Thank you so, so much. It means so much to both of us. I’m so grateful. I’m sorry that you also know what it’s like to experience these things.

I have to say, when I read, “send Your Holy Spirit upon them both and heal them”, my jaw dropped and I was blown away. I just came upstairs from an amazing experience.

I immediately typed this up into a WordPad document to get it all down accurately. I will copy and paste it here :

I was having bodily complications from starving myself. My stomach ached, my left side hurt, my chest hurt, I had to breathe in really sudden gasps, and my left leg felt like it was plunged into a bucket of ice water. I went downstairs to my bedroom to pray. I begged God for help, because I knew I couldn’t fight anorexia alone; I’d die. I asked him for help to get me through. In addition to the pain, I was cold and tired, hunched over in the fetal position on my bed, wrapped in a blanket. All of a sudden, I felt this massive sense of peace, and I rolled over farther onto my right side and tried to continue my prayer, but I, seemingly involuntarily, closed my eyes. I was wide awake, but I just suddenly closed my eyes. And I saw God. I know for an absolute fact it wasn’t my imagination because there is absolutely no way I could imagine something that vibrant, that beautiful, that pure. The Holy Spirit came to me; all I could focus on was this dove, glowing and white, with what appeared to be a golden glow on His back and the back of His wings. He would fly in circles, come closer to me, and then fly in circles again. This went on a few more times. Sometimes, the glow on His back and wings intensified, and I saw what almost looked like the sun behind Him. Light started to stream around His head and wings. My pain had completely subsided and I was no longer depressed, cold, or anxious. I cried and couldn’t stop saying "Oh, my Lord…so beautiful…thank You…"After a while, He raised His wings skyward and flew up, and as soon as I opened my eyes, out of nowhere, I burst out laughing. I couldn’t stop laughing. When I got up, I was trembling and had to clutch my dresser on my way out to stay upright.

Thank you so VERY much for your heartfelt prayers. God bless you. I’m sure He will do amazing things for my best friend, too. Thank you SO much. <3

O Kera this is wonderful news already.I am crying as i write this to You.Keep putting Your trust in the Lord He will and does answer prayers.He knows whats in our hearts our sincerity.He loves ALL his children and He wants us to pray to Him.
You are certainly blessed as he has truly come to You.Please keep praying in thoughts and words in your mind.My love for you my sister and I will keep praying for you and your friend.God bless

Lord I thankyou for sending Your Holy Spirit upon Kera already.Please continue to watch over her guide her and protect her.She is true to You Lord is faithful and sincere in her desire to do Your will.Heal her please and her friend also.Bless them both and may they both know Your great love for them as for each and every individual child here on earth.May their Guardian Angels guide them and help them.Lord we put our trust in You.
O Sacred heart of Jesus we put our trust in You

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit As it was in the begining is now and ever shall be world without end Amen.

Lord please fill both girls with overwhelming love for You and practical generous love for others. Help them to welcome the life you have given them with wholesome humanity and loving spirituality. Help them to place their trust in Your merciful love.

Thank you both so much. <3

Please know that everything is possible with God. When you pray, always pray ‘Lord let your will be done and not mine’ and surrender your whole life, and every moment of your life to HIM… you will never have a better peace than that. If you do have it in your area, do watch GOD TV… it has given me daily spiritual manna as some of the teachings are very very inspirational and also EWTN… May God bless you both. I will pray for you both…

Let me share something I learnt recently about praying. When you are in dee trouble at heart… pray for millions who are going through the same troubles… praying for others bring blessings upon you. I learnt this at a catholic retreat that I attended a month ago. It was a life changing experience… for anyone interested it is run by the catholic church in India. http://www.drcm.org/

Please do pray for my best friend who has to go for a mammogram on Tuesday. She says her cerum tests are not good and suspects cancer. I am heratbroken. She lives in Australia now and thousands of miles away. Pray if it is God’s will that I maybe able to go visit her to the miraculous healing of God the father. She is not a christian but I know loves God but has given up hope and feels God has abandoned her as she has gone through untold amount of trials the past 2 years… please… please pray for healing so that she will be saved physically and emotionally and enjoy the peace and joy that we experience which comes only though knowing Jesus…

Thanks you and God bless you all…
Francesr:blessyou:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy nme
as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen.

Lord please hear our prayers for Kera and her friend please heal them both in body mind and spirit.May Your Holy Spirit be with them to protect them from harm.Bless these both and may they feel Your love for them all around them comforting them.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Lord, I pray for Poetess Kera and her friend. May they be healed of mind, body and spirit and may you send your Holy Spirit to Kera and her friend whenever they need comfort, healing, and strength. Grant them a life of health and holiness, Lord. Make them into two of your loveliest saints. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

(((Kera))) I’m so sorry you are struggling, and God bless you for your concern for your best friend. I will hold you both in my prayers. Sometimes, life can become overwhelming, but with God, He can mitigate the most horrible situations, and tame our most inner fears. Know He is listening, and He is there for you. Praying for you. :gopray:

Father
please come to Kera and her friend when they are feeling worried,depressed,anxious or frightened.May they feel Your infinite love for them as You have for each and every one of Your children.Bless them both and grant them strength and courage to face trials or adversity.May they know in their hearts Your presence with them protecting them and loving them.Lord we are so grateful for all Your blessings You grant to us all.We know You see what is in our hearts,our desires,our fears,and You know our sincerity.Please guide Kera and her friend toward someone who can help them on a practical level.Guide the people to help them according to Your will.It hurts us when we hear our sisters and brothers are suffering.We pray together lord for the healing of Kera and her friend in mind body and spirit.Lord our love for You is above all things.Please hear our prayers for these two girls.In Jesus name Amen

lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying my heart out to St. Dymphna for both of you. Stay strong.

Father
we love You so very much and are so very grateful for all the wonderful things You do for us.we pray together for the healing of Kera and her dear friend.Please send Your Holy Spirit upon them both that they will feel comforted and loved.That they will be guided by Your Holy Spirit in their actions.When they feel insecure or afraid, or their life is out of their control please heal them.Lord please guide them to find someone on a practical level who can really help them overcome their inner fears and concerns.Guide the person to help them according to Your will.Lord please heal Your children.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Lord
we thankyou for touching Kera’s life.Please continue to help her and her friend.May Your Holy Spirit continue to be with them both and guide and protect them and most of all comfort them with healing.Lord we place our trust in You and we know You answer prayers.Thankyou for helping Kera and please continue to help her and her dear friend.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Thank you all so much. My best friend is already doing much better, as am I. :slight_smile:

AMEN!!!

Lord Jesus Christ, You have willed that St. Dymphna should be invoked by thousands of clients as the patroness of nervous and mental disease and have brought it about that her interest in these patients should be an inspiration to and an ideal of charity throughout the world. Grant that, through the prayers of this youthful martyr of purity, those who suffer from nervous and mental illness everywhere on earth may be helped and consoled. .

Be pleased to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna and of Your Blessed Mother. Give those whom I recommend the patience to bear with their affliction and resignation to do Your divine will. Give them the consolation they need and especially the cure they so much desire, if it be Your will. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
Copied from:
2heartsnetwork.org/Dymphna.htm

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

I add prayers as well for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Schiedham, patroness of those afflicted with prolonged suffering.

Lord
we know You have come to Kera and are healing her and her friend.We are so very grateful Father for all You do.Please continue to heal her and her friend and grant strength and courage to them both.Lord when they need You please come to them and heal them.Lord we place our trust in You and place them into Your healing hands.In Jesus name Amen

lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.