Please pray for me and my family to be together

God saved my life a year ago. however I closed my business and moved to Houston. My family is still living in Corpus until our house sells. It has been 9 months.

Please pray for my house to sell and my family to be uniteds in a new home in Houston.

And of course please pray for our continued health.

thank you

Lord who desires that families be united, please bring about the unity of Michael’s family. Let his angel seek out a buyer for the family home despite current economic conditions.
Lord please be mindful of the welfare and health of the members of Michael’s family

St Michael please intercede for them in their needs.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen:gopray2:

michael,you and your family will be in my prayers.
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women.
And blessed is the Fruit of thy Womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Joseph please help Michael out.
Amen.

Praying for your family and for your intentions…

God please hear Michael’s petitions for health and reunion. This child of yours suffers from disunity. Grant him the request to be joined with them here as the Holy Family is joined in heaven. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Thank you god for the prayers of all your faithful and your church please lord jesus grant these prayers and have a buyer make an offer on our home this week so we can move together as soon as possible,

Thank you all that prayed for me and may god and his son bless all of you and all of you who take the time to pray for all in need, may the father , the son and the holy spirit hear the prayers of the faithful and his church and answer these prayers, in Jesus name amen

Jesus please hear and grant Michael’s prayers.
Thank You

First of all let me say to you. Welcome to Houston. I hope that you find the people here warm and friendly and you find a good Catholic church to go to. If you need any help in finding one, let me know in a PM and I will give you a website that is very handy in finding churches in the area. I will be more than happy to pray for you and your family so that your house in Corpus will sell and your family will be reunited very soon.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

*Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. *
*Blessed art thou amongst women *
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
*Holy Mary, Mother of God *
*pray for us sinners now *
*and at the hour of our death. *
Amen.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

my daughter, wife and I are somewhat despondent on the house issue, in other ways we have been blessed so I hesitate but pray our house sells, thanking you dear Lord Jesus in advance, amen

*For your family to be together~
Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I understand your desire to be with your family. I grew up an Army brat. My Father served two years in Panama during the crisis with Noriega. We only saw him twice during that time. I was a young teen, but remember the stress it placed on our family financially and emotionally.

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and Forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Glory Be to the Father
to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the begining
Is now
and ever shall be
A world without end
Amen

Jesus I Trust in You!

Prayers for your family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.