Please pray for me and my family.

I have a request for two prayers. In the first situation, my brother’s girlfriend has fallen pregnant out of wedlock. It has been a little traumatic for our family, and especially for me to deal with.
Please pray that we may come to terms with this situation and that the baby may be born healthy.

Secondly, I am applying for jobs at the moment and finding it very intimidating. Please pray for me.

I am praying for you and your family :gopray:

Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur Nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen

I am praying for your brother and his girlfriend. May the Lord show them what He wants
for them as a family commited to His will. I pray for you and your mother to receive the
grace necessary to bear this burden. And may God be your strength as you look
for a job.

The Lord is all we have .
In Him we trust.
In Him we hope.

Praying hard for your intention. As for the job situation, I would recommend doing your best and critique all of your interviews and learn from them. Figure out what you maybe could have done better and try to correct it before the next interview. You also might want to practice with a good friend or relative before the interviews.

Good luck, I will pray for your success.

Lord please help this family understand and accept this unexpected pregnancy.We ask You would grant the baby will be healthy and the brother and his girlfriend will become mature caring loving nurturing parents.Please Lord bless all concerned thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your intentions …

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Lord please help this family understand and accept this unexpected pregnancy.We ask You would grant the baby will be healthy and the brother and his girlfriend will become mature caring loving nurturing parents.Please Lord bless all concerned thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

May the Lord help everyone involved to accept this unexpected baby with Joy and happiness. A baby, although unplanned, can be a blessing to all. If the parents can be mature and nurturing parents then a new family is born. This happened to my sister’s family. the children are in their teens now and the blessings continue to flow. Try to be positive. Perhaps a wonderful Aunt is what this little one needs. Good luck in your job search. Trust in God. He will lead you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Lord, hear our prayer.

Holy Mother Mary please bless this family

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, hear our prayer.

In Him we trust.
In Him we hope.
Amen

In Him we trust.
In Him we hope.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.