Please Pray for me and My Girlfriend

In the last month God has given me an AMAZING girlfriend. I have never felt so loved and cared for by any woman I have ever dated.

Please pray for her and me that we may be a holy couple and that we may help each other strive to live holy lives!

Peace!

Love,

Blue Knight

God generally gives us what we need when we need it. I will pray for both of you.

Kathy

Blue knight I am very happy for you . Thank you lord for providing Blue knight with a Godly young lady and a woman of heart and caring and compassion . Lord bless Blue knight and his girlfriend that their relationship will grow and prosper in love and in happiness . OH thank you dear Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John

Lord, please favor Your servent blueknight, that his search for a life partner in Your Holy eyes is over, so that he may sing Your praises forever. Amen.

Praying for you and the girl…

:crossrc:

May the Lord God smile upon your lives, and bless them in accordance with His Divine will. Amen.

Please pray for her and me that we may be a holy couple and that we may help each other strive to live holy lives!

Your hopes kept in prayer…

I am reaping the benifits of your prayers. She is so kind, tender, comitted, loving, and sensitive it is a little disconserting. She also knows me already so well after only a month, it is nice, but also surprising?

I’ve been thinking that if things continue on this way for two months I will propose. She is 30 and I am 32.

Things are going a little fast and I definately feel some pressure from her to settle down, but she is so wonderful, the pressure isn’t exactly painful if you know what I mean.

BK

Now is the time for discernment. We will be praying that the two of you discern the Lord’s will for your lives.

Christ’s peace.

Praying for you both…

Praying

I am praying this will unfold happily for you…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.