Please pray for me and other people under work pressure

Hi,

I am in a job that is very technical and I like it. I am very thankful for this job. But some people I work with are very competitive and do not care how much pressure they heap on others including me. They do not care how well a team works together but the main goal is to get ahead themselves at others expence. Most people other than these few care about their collegues and help and support them. Can someone pray for me as I can not handle this stress too well. I try to treat others as I hope they would treat me. Please pray for all people who may be in this or a similar work situation.

EM

*Dear EM,
Hi! It seems to me those who try hard to work with others, have to work extra hard, but this is okay; because God sees everything!
Please try to keep your cool with the ones that would do anything to run you over, much of the time that is their plan.
Remember Jesus taught us to love one another, not only are friends and neighbors, but those that could be considered our enemies! (My peace I give to you!)
God Bless,
Angel Face

Holy God I ask you to help the co-workers that this person is working with, that they may have kindness in thier hearts and that they may know the only thing that matters in this life is your holy will. Please help this child that he can deal with the stress in his work and always ask you for help. I thank you most precious Jesus.

Amen

Jesus I “look” in Your eyes to implore You to protect this our brother from crushing stress and overwork. My husband succumbed and never recovered. Please give our brother relief and support. Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thanks all, another amazing thing has happened to be by the power of prayer. Today all of our desks and work area was re-arranged by our boss and we are sitting in a more open planned and friendly environment were we are all equal and its more conducive to dialogue rather than speaking behind peoples backs. It seems much better already. Thank you all and most of all thank God.

EM

Thank you, Lord, for improving Endaman’s work environment and situation. Please help him to cope well under stress and help him to always place his confidence in your merciful love, surrendered to your merciful love. May he have enough support from others at work to keep him happy and free from too much stress. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Your request is close to my heart a smy husband folded under work pressure and despite his many rejected appeals for an assistant, was replaced by two men, when he had his stress breakdown. He was never able to work again, and two of my sons are buckling under stress of excessive work requirements.

Jesus who worked amongst men until You took up Your public mission, please be mindful ot those who work under the pressured conditions of our modern times.
Please give them, including endaman, wise support and proper duty of care by their employers. Please help these hardworking people to find time for refreshment and healing from pressure of work.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.