Please pray for me and soon to be born Isabella grace

I ask that some devote prayer warriors get on this for me. My name is jessica and I’m about to have a baby girl Isabella December 10th and I need prayers. Financially it is going to be difficult bc isabellas dad choose to walk away so I need a miracle to come for us. I also ask for the conversion of her father and that he and I can work and talk things out. He has not talked to me since I’ve been pregnant, except for a few emails,and I really would like to make things good for Isabella. Please pray! I’m praying daily but feel some struggle to keep hope I also just went to a miles christi spiritual retreat in Santa barbara and was upliftedbut it is hard for me to be positive when the world is in such turmoil. Bless u all who say a prayer!
In Jesus name I ask these prayer requests are heard and answered!!

I will be praying for you…

I am truly and honestly super proud of you. S o many women could have chosen not to have this precious baby.

I have two kids and they have brought a happiness in my life that I cannot explain. I have learned to laugh and cry with them. I am closer to GOD because of them.

May GOD be with you and your baby…and I will pray for the miracle of love and compassion, so that that Isabella’s father may feel God’s Grace.

Blessings…

Almighty and everlasting God, through the power of the Holy Spirit, you prepared the body of the Virgin Mary to be a worthy dwelling place of your Divine Son. You sanctified St. John the Baptist, while still in his mother’s womb. Listen now to my prayer. Through the intercession of St. Gerard, watch over Jessica and Isabella; protect them at the time of delivery. Grant Jessica Your peace and comfort during the weeks ahead. I also pray that Isabella’s father may become Your faithful servant. May Isabella receive the saving graces of Baptism, lead a Christian life, and, together with all the members of her family, attain everlasting happiness in heaven. Amen. :crossrc:

Jessica, I also wanted to add that I totally agree with Sparklis. Motherhood is one of God’s greatest gifts, and it will touch your heart in ways that are impossible to describe. :slight_smile:

Edited to add: You mentioned that finances were a concern. I used to work in case coordination for a major medical center. Many hospitals have financial help available for those in need (for the delivery and post-delivery care), and they can direct you to the appropriate resources, if that is a concern for you. I’d start with the chaplain’s office, if they have one, or with case coordination.

Will be praying for you, your baby and your intentions.

Remember the Bible verse, John 16:33:

“These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world.”

Praying …

:gopray:

As a mother myself I am so very happy for this new life that is coming. Her very name is Grace. God will give you the grace to take care of this child in a loving home. You have acted very responsibly in a difficult situation. I will keep you and baby in my prayers. Your faith will keep you and sustain you. Christ’s Peace

Jessica,
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I am praying for you, your baby, your pregnancy, your upcoming delivery, and for all your other posted intentions. God bless you.

Praying very hard for you and your baby. Babies are precious and a blessing.

Praying for you and your new baby and her father…

LORD Jesus
Help,Protect and Guide UR Children

Praying…

my daughter’s nickname is bella! may you have a speedy deliver and quick recovery! I pray that bella is healthy and grows to love and serve the Lord during her Healthy life!

Praying for you and your new baby and her father:harp: :signofcross: :gopray2:

Holy Angels, please pray for that man’s conversion + of course for mother and unborn baby

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.