Please Pray For Me And Vocations To Priesthood/Religious Life

i feel a calling to the priesthood and ive been trying to fight these temptations that the devil tries to attack me with… i need spiritual strength and i need more love for my Lord and to understand what He wants for me and to let Him love me…

i feel i have fallen into a routine of prayer (feel like i just say words than actually talk to God) and mass (feel like its the same every sunday [minding the miracle of our Lord]) :confused:

Need help!!!

In the name of Jesus!!!

You have my prayers… St. Michael defends us…

I recommend the Chaplet of St. Michael and the Novena…

Learn through battle, and have Faith and trust in the Lord! Earn merit and spiritual strength through charity (that is giving of up of yourself in your works for the sake of the Love of God).

These will help your struggle!

The Lord’s love is infinite. . . Remember He is infinite.

The most beautiful love on earth is the love of those who suffer and yet love and work on for the sake of Love. . like fathers and mothers do for their children. . so the Lord works in man, all the more for the sake of our souls. They carry their Cross.

‘Pain and Love are almost synonymous words.’

St. Lydwine of Schiedam

‘This is the business of our life. By labor and prayer to advance in the grace of God, till we come to that height of perfection in which, with clean hearts, we may behold God.’

St. Augustine

I ask the Lord to help you with your discernment, and in overcoming the temptations that trouble you. I ask Him to help you to know how to deal with these human weaknesses.
I ask Him also to help you work to grow in your prayer life, and to give little acts of kindness to others wherever possible.

God bless you.
I will keep you in my prayers and daily Masses.

Praying for you and your vocation.

Th0t you are in my prayer

:thumbsup: :clapping: :signofcross:

(sign language)

Praying God’s will be done and for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

0 Jesus, Good and Gentle Shepherd,
grant that ,ThOt, may have the grace and the courage to hear and answer Your call to the priesthood and religious life.
Give him the wisdom to realize that his life is a gift.
Let him realize his life is part of YOUR plan.
Free him from the cares and worries that stifle his happiness and pursuit of a vocation; free him from sins that cling to him, and to which he clings; free him from all that prevents him from becoming what You, Lord, have planned for him.

Amen

thank you guys so much! it moves me to know ppl care!

hey (that one guy) how did u know i know sign language? well a lil bit lol

may God bless you guys so much!!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.