please pray for me: bipolar w/ extreme moodswings - 2

Please continue to pray for our dear friend and faithful prayer warrior , reindeer who continues to suffer from depression .

Heavenly Father , we ask you to bless our dear friend Lorraine who is so prayerful for others , and to pour Your Healing Grace upon her , protect her from all harm , and bring her healing and peace and happiness . Lord God , please help Lorraine know that she is not alone , that we her friends are here to support and pray for her , and we ask You to surround her with Your Holy Angels . Amen

Lord, look upon Lorraine with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength .
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen.

:highprayer::signofcross:

Praying for her and for all.

Praying.

I too shall pray for her and for all who suffer in this way.

God bless you

Graham

Praying for Lorraine ...

Praying for reindeer's mood swings to ease.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Praying my heart out daily or all who are suffering from mental problems.

*Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. *

May the Holy Spirit drown you in His Love, Mercy and Joy.
Hail Mary on the way!

Please continue to pray for our dear friend and faithful prayer warrior , reindeer who continues to suffer from depression .

Heavenly Father , we ask you to bless our dear friend Lorraine who is so prayerful for others , and to pour Your Healing Grace upon her , protect her from all harm , and bring her healing and peace and happiness . Lord God , please help Lorraine know that she is not alone , that we her friends are here to support and pray for her , and we ask You to surround her with Your Holy Angels . Amen

Lord, look upon Lorraine with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength .
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen.

:highprayer::signofcross:

I'm happy to have found you again, dear Lorraine!
Father, please enfold and protect our dear sister who is in such need of thy mercy. Lord, be beside her, before her and above her as she reaches out to you in her journey on this earth. I pray life will become easier for her, more predictable and stable. I pray she feels the comfort of your presence.
Lord, please hear our prayers for our loving sister who is so prayerful of others. Bless her all her days.
:hug1:

Heavenly Father - I ask that you would comfort and reassure my friend, that You are with her, You love her, and You never give up on any of us, but welcome us with open arms when we turn to You, no matter where we've been. You welcome us home. Thank you Father. We are safe with You. Please bless Lorraine, and let her feel Your love for her, let her know that her brothers and sisters love her too, and are believing the best for her in You.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord, please wrap our sister Lorraine in Your Love. Shield her from further moodswings and pain and keep her safe from her past. Let no one nor any thing lead her away from You or your Church. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God please continue to help Lorraine through each day.
Help her to find little joys in her day,
and to feel peace in her heart.
Please hold her always in Your love.

***Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

"The Memorare"

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise
not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord Jesus, We Thank you for our sister Lorraine.
Father, please enfold and protect our dear sister who is in such need of thy mercy. Lord, be beside her, before her and above her as she reaches out to you in her journey on this earth. I pray life will become easier for her, more predictable and stable. I pray she feels the comfort of your presence.
Lord, please hear our prayers for our loving sister who is so prayerful of others. Bless her all her days, as she places her trust in You.

Lord, please wrap our sister Lorraine in Your Love. Shield her from further moodswings and pain and keep her safe from her past. Let no one nor any thing lead her away from You or Your Church. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.