Please pray for me: Depression, chronic fatigue, need debt relief

Dear brothers and sisters,
I know that there are many dear people in this prayer request forum who have problems worse than mine, and may God love and bless and heal them.

I need prayer too, please. I had a horrifying breakdown in 1999 from which I have never fully recovered, I am heavily medicated all the time with expensive medications, I am chronically fatigued and exhausted and desperately need financial help (( egads, what an economic time to be begging God for a financial miracle, during a recession, I apologize ).
Any prayers any of you could be so kind as to offer up for me
would be warmly appreciated and may the Lord Jesus Christ fill all of you with His Grace and kindness.
Love,
Jaypeeto4 (Don)

My dear Don you have my deepest sympathy. My husband suffered a major breakdown a couple of years before that and suffers chronic fatigue, so I have some sense of what you might be going through. He has never recovered either…you worked too hard for too long…? I don’t know what help is available in your country, here we have a helpful government…and I pray that in your wonderful country more help will be available for those like you who have work hard for your country, too hard perhaps, and become ill.

Please God you will be led to recovery, and that your financial difficulties will be solved.
God bless you…Trishie…A hug. And I will keep you in my prayers and daily Masses from now on.
Please keep us in the loop.

Jaypee–I’m sorry. My prayers are with you–that you will recover, and that for now, you will find peace where you are with everything.

Praying very hard to Saints Dymphna and Joseph for your return to good health and financial solvency!

Praying for you and that you find some relief from your ilness god bless you :gopray2:

Praying for all of your needs.

Praying for you, that you will find the needed healing and comfort.

God bless you
TL

Praying for you Don.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

:crossrc:

your in my prayers :gopray:

Still praying for your intentions!

Don,
Wow, do I know where you are. You will be deep in my prayers. Offer your sufferings up to the poor souls in purgatory. One soul released becomes a Saint, that would be such a great advocate on your side. Keep the faith, pray as much as possible, even if you can only say His name, Jesus. I’ll pray and pray and pray for you, it’s so, so hard to be where you are, keep seeking Him.

In Christ’s Love,
Rob

To All of you wonderful people,
all I can say is THANK YOU.
And THANK YOU ALL again.
May God pour out his richest blessings on all of
you in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.
God bless you all,
Jaypeeto4 (Don)
+JMJ+

Still praying very hard for your intentions!

Don, you are still in our prayers.
Please God you are sometimes beginning to feel more able to deal with your troubles. God bless you

Still praying!

I hope and pray that things have improved and that this Christmas and new year will bring a happier and more blessed future.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.