Please pray for me- exam time

Dear all,

Please kindly pray for me. I will be sitting for my medical exam in less than 5 hrs. I have studied really hard for this but like any other human being, its impossible to rmb all no matter how much I’ve studied. I really want to do well for this exam and avoid disappointment after all the hardwork I’ve put in. Please, keep me in your prayers. Thank you, may God bless you.

A special prayer to the Great Physician, Jesus Christ, and also a request for the intercession of St. Luke, to aid you in your exam. God bless.

PrayHail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
ing for your intentions

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please intercede for pinkpatels. Ask our Lord to help her remember as much as possible on her exam and to be assisted by the Holy Spirit, especially when she encounters a difficult or perplexing question. Ask Jesus to be with her in a special way as she takes her exam, helping her to keep calm, positive and centered on him and the exam. Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino for your kind intercession. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Help ur Child

Praying that you do well and pass your medical exam ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for your success.

May the Holy Archangel, the Physician of God, St. Raphael intercede for you

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.