Please pray for me (final exams)

Hey y’alI have my French exam tomorrow at 11 a.m. I have no class Thursday because that class does not have an exam and I have a final exam 2 p.m. on Friday and another one on 8 p.m. Friday and those are public speaking and astronomy respectively. I’m kind of worried about the astronomy and I’m already burned out on the French. Thanks. God bless y’all. I’ve already had one of my exams and I got a hundred ten points on it which that class we use a scale with a hundred so yay extra credit. A partner and I did it together. (We got extra credit because we knew the answers to the things he didn’t teach us on on and I had a partner because we were supposed to). Actually it might be more than that because come to think of it I asked them since we got 10 points for writing our name if I would get extra credit for writing my middle name

St. Dennis, St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for us.

Je vous garde dans mes prières quotidiennes. Que Dieu vous bénisse.

Remembering you in my daily prayers. God bless.

:slight_smile:

Praying for your intentions.

Praying that you may recall and apply all that you have learned and be free of needless anxiety this exam week.

Praying.

Prayer for Exam Success

Father,

I pray that you would help me pass this exam. Thank you for your guidance in leading me to this study and for sustaining me as I have worked for this qualification. I ask now that your spirit would lead me. Come sharpen my thinking and help me to excel in this test of my learning and understanding. May I be able to recall everything I need from my studies and answer each question well.

Amen.

[size=]Memorare***[/size]

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that
anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy
intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my mother; to thee do I come,
before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy
hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hey y’all, I have taken two of my exams. French, and tennis. I found out that out my French tests, I got an A on my third one, and I don’t know on my final exam (seemed pretty easy) and F on the first one (yeah…) and a B on the second one. I got an A on my presentation and I did the oral interview today and did fine. I found out today that I have a really good French accent (she is fluent, but she is not a native speaker either, she is fluent L2 and has lived in French speaking countries). I find accents really easy for some reason. Anyway, keep praying for me. I have a public speaking test Friday as well as Astronomy. Thank the Good Lord above I don’t have a final exam for tomorrow. God bless y’all. I’m too tired to study right now (well, exhausted). God bless y’all.

:signofcross: Heavenly Father, give Adam wisdom on his test, prepare his mind and his heart to do well, calm his nerves so that he can focus and help draw out the information and the wisdom on his exams!!!

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I don’t think I told y’all I also hurt my hand writing today during the test so please pray that it heals

[LEFT]Praying…
[/LEFT]
+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.*

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.