Please pray for me for a hedge of protection

Your prayers have been working and unfortunately my atheist, troubled mother can’t stand to see me happy.

Please pray for me and also for my son, who also interacts with her a lot in a way that affects me. I am having a huge problem with Satan today and finally have damaged my car, taking the drivers side mirror off when parking in the barn.

I came back here to say that my mother will be paying for the car repairs as I am on a small disability pension and am living with them. That is a part of the problem. We have serious family issues and at this time I can’t afford to stay anywhere else.

+In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.+

Hail holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us. And after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary,

V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!
Precious Blood of Christ, save us!
Our Lady of Grace, pray for us!

+In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.+

Lord, hear our prayers for cloudsurfer.

Prayer to St. Anthony Against Danger

Blessed St. Anthony, devoted servant of the Holy Trinity,
be our protector and defender. Great wonder-worker, ask
God to surround us with His Holy Angels, so that we may
emerge from every danger in the fullness of health and
well-being. Following your example, may we always follow
the Holy Spirit’s guidance on our life’s journey, so that we
will walk safely in God’s friendship. Amen.

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and
snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we
humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the
heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust
into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl
about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady for Protection

Here is a prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary for protection
against all evil on our earthly journey towards Heaven

Mother of Jesus, be our protector and defender against all
that is harmful or evil. Bring our needs before Almighty God,
that we may be surrounded by God’s Holy Angels, and give
us the grace to conquer every danger and overcome all that
would threaten our health and well being.

Be for us light in times of darkness, strength when we are
weak, wisdom in our confusion, healing in times of illness,
and courage to work through life’s problems and difficulties.
Give us joy when we are sad, bread to feed our hunger, and
eternal life to defeat the power of death.

Virgin Mary, guide our life-journey, so that we may always
walk safely together with you and your Divine Son, Jesus
Christ in God’s loving friendship. Amen.

I’m praying for you. May God resolve your situation.

Prayed that love, peace and understanding would reign in your family in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Jesus said to St. Faustina: "Call upon my mercy on behalf of sinners; I desire their salvation. When you say this prayer, with a contrite heart and with faith on behalf of some sinner, I will give him the grace of conversion. This is the prayer:

" O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I TRUST IN YOU" (186-187).

Please pray this daily for your mother’s conversion. God bless.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (cloudsurfer), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits that roam around the world seeking the ruin of souls, Amen

closed #9

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.