Please Pray For Me For I Am a Sinner

Please pray for me. My life has gone into a downward spiral. I’ve fallen into sadness because of the realization of how much of a sinner I am. I have not realized the pain I cause through judging others and using terms such as “that’s gay” or “that’s retarded”. Also pray for me because I have what I believe is a sexual obsession in my actions and in my mind. I have also contemplated killing myself. I really could use your prays. Btw, the name is Ben. Any type of prayer would help.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:crossrc:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I am truly sorry for all that you are going through. It is very painful when we realize after the fact that we have done wrong things, especially when they have become a habit for us. It is then very difficult to stop. But, you must see two things: for one, the fact that you recognize the error of your ways is the first and biggest step. So many people go through their lives never knowing, or perhaps never admitting their sinful ways, and thus never have the opportunity to repent and be reconciled to God. But you have the chance now. For two, please see a priest, both for confession and for spiritual direction. To me, you seem to be verging on scrupulosity. Not that your guilt is unfounded, but that you are being overly harsh and even unforgiving of yourself, despite your efforts at reparation. If we repent, do penance and work to live better according to the will of God, that is all God asks of us as regards our sins. So, please see a priest about these issues and above all, I hope that you can come to see yourself as the beautiful, wondrous work of art that you are, made loving by the very hands of God, in His own image. He cherishes you more than anything in existence, so do not be cruel towards yourself or wish yourself harm, especially to end your life. God loves you and wants to give you this life so that you can experience His art - Creation - and to live with His children - other people - and thereby grow closer to Him. He is courting you for eternal matrimony with Him. So, live always in faith, hope and love. :slight_smile:

I fervently pray for the forgiveness of all your sins, especially those you mentioned; for your protection from scrupulosity, all sin, all evils, and all other problems; the healing of all your possible mental and/or physical ills; and I pray that you may grow in strength of character, long-suffering, and charitable compassion; I extend these prayers to all others in the world with problems similar to yours. I ask for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, your guardian angel, and St. Benedict Joseph Labre, patron saint against depression. God bless. :slight_smile:

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, for those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Realizing your offences is grace-at-work! Let us thank God for this, first!
Then, it is the same grace which is to push us forward after realizing our sinfulness.
What to be done is to abide to more graces that God bestow to you despite the
difficulty to recorgnize them. What made you feel guilty is the same thing to make you
see your value as the beloved one of God whom he bought you at the cost of
His Precious Blood!

Failure to recognize this value is a disapointment to Him. And so we are to keep it up,
keep it moving and seek more and more help from Him - of which He never denies anyone, of course.

In this state,

• increasing prayer life,
  • socialization in devotional groups,
  • frequent meeting with Jesus in Sacraments
  • and personal encountering with Jesus, that is, discussing and giving Him your problems,
    and listening what he directs you,

will be helpful to keep moving and stronger!

Remember to pray for everyone also, including me,
to keep moving, and be powerful to rise up again everytime one encounters a grevous fall!

Our Father … Hail Mary… Glory be to the Father…

St. Therese of the Child Jesus, pray for us!

With Love!

Praying for you and your intentions :byzsoc:

Mother Mary, please help Ben to focus on Our Lord and on Heaven, and not on his past sins. May he be abandoned to Our Lord’s merciful love full of confidence in His merciful love. May he turn to you and to the holy rosary in his need and receive your powerul help. I pray that he occupies his mind with much prayer and spiritual reading, and I pray that he keeps from all near occassions of sin. Help him to be chaste and pure; may he practice custody of the eyes and custody of his other senses. Please help him to persevere in faith and in a state of grace, and help him to carry his cross courageously, patiently, lovingly and faithfully. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may god rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard for you Ben.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.