Please pray for me for lump diagnosis

Please pray for me please. Tomorrow I’m going to see the surgeon to diagnose my nasal lump. I’m praying real hard for a good outcome with no chances of any malignant tumors or cancers. Please please pray for me for a good outcome. Please pray. Thank you.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Praying for your good report. Christ’s Peace

Hi NeBin , I shall remember you in my Rosary intention and my daily prayers .
May God guide the hands of your surgeon , may you be relieved and healed from your illness , in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Praying very hard for your intention.

Prayers promised

Praying for your intention.

Praying for you.

Hi NeBin , I hope that you had a good diagnose and everything went well to your surgeon appointment .
I’m keeping you in my Rosary daily intention , may God help you and recover from all illness ! In Jesus Holy Name , Amen

Our Father …Ave Maria …Glory Be …
Amen

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.