Please pray for me, going to Court

this is a different problem.

Beloved friends,

I got an eviction notice that only had my brother’s name on it. Yet, my Dad’s name and my name were not on it. Two people with disabilities. Plus, I don’t understand. The VA were going to pay for my Dad staying here, so why wasn’t his name not on the lease? Plus, I found out that the phone number was in my Dad’s name but the address and social number were in my brother’s name. The VA said they would continue to pay for our home. My Brother is my Dad’s fiduciary, why would he not put Daddy’s name on the lease and the landlord knew I was there too. Oh my, oh my suspenders! ah…yeah.

Please help me again. Please pray. I am going to court tomorrow and filing papers but I don’t know how good that will be. Plus, too I’ve tried to “Surrender All” And “Do not be afraid for I am with you”. Hopefully, I will remember that tomorrow.

Plus, I don’t have time to move all my things on the 1st. I can’t pack being disabled. My sister was telling me I was protected by the ADA act. (Social Security Act) But not being on the lease, that’s not a go?

Please pray for me and thank you so much!

Love ya’ll,

Sheila

I will pray for you too…

The Lord is My Shepard

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.”
“In green pastures he gives me repose;
beside restful waters he leads me; he refreshes my soul.
He guides me in right paths for his namesake.”
“Even though I walk in the dark valley
I fear no evil; for you are at my side
with your rod and your staff that give me courage.”
“You spread the table before me in the sight of my foes;
you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.”
“Only goodness and kindness follow me all the days of my life; And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for years to come.”

Lord, please help Sheila! Mary, please intercede for her! Amen.

Lord,

Please be with Sheila

Amen

Praying hard.

I am praying for you.

Praying for you Sheila …

May God help you get your affairs straightened out, and give you the help that you and your family need.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.